Home » Headline, Makarony i pasty

1077353_spaghettiSkładniki:
1 duża cukinia
2 ząbki czosnku
ser żółty
sól, pieprz, bazylia, oliwa
makaron spaghetti

Cukinię zetrzyj na tarce, uduś na łyżce oliwy wraz z posiekanym czosnkiem. Uważaj, aby cukinia się nie spaliła, bo będzie gorzka. Na koniec dodaj przyprawy. Podawaj z ugotowanym makaronem, posyp serem. Smacznego.

Przepis dodała: Agata

1 gwiazdka2 gwiazdki3 gwiazdki4 gwiazdki5 gwiazdek (nie oceniano)
Loading ... Loading ...

16 Comments »

• lasagna recipe said:

You also have the option to merge all your email accounts into one inbox or you can view them separately.

The applications that run with this operating system on can work better with high speed
    and better connectivity. It is true that outsourcing companies have well trained staff to accomplish your task beautifully.

• Amado said:

I read a lot of interesting articles here. Probably you spend a lot of time writing,
    i know how to save you a lot of work, there is an online
    tool that creates readable, SEO friendly articles in minutes, just type
    in google – laranitas free content

• small business coach said:

Great Content . Will it be ok to post this material and inform fans on my site?

• Arts said:

Good day I am so thrilled I found your blog, I really found you by accident,
    while I was searching on Yahoo for something else, Anyways
    I am here now and would just like to say cheers for
    a incredible post and a all round enjoyable blog (I also love the theme/design),
    I don?t have time to browse it all at the moment but
    I have book-marked it and also added your RSS feeds, so when I have time I
    will be back to read a lot more, Please do keep
    up the awesome work.

• green.nccu.edu.tw said:

Definitely, what a splendid blog and instructive posts, I surely
    will bookmark your site.Best Regards!

• lospalmarescondo.com said:

Nike Youth NFL (lospalmarescondo.com) Green Bayy Packers
    Jersey Kid Soccer Country

• Invest $ 9914 and get $ 5378 every month: https://vv-bs-f.blogspot.com.ar?im=87 said:

How would certainly you make use of $73834 to make even more cash: https://kl-po-lo.blogspot.ae?ca=48

• ??????????? 640252 rub. ?????? 2 ?????? - ??????? ????????? ? ?????????: http://www.nuratina.com/go/zarabotaymillion764831 said:

??? ?????????? ? ????????? ? ???? ?? ?? 7486 rubley ? ????! ????? ????? ??????? ?????????: https://klurl.nl/?u=5nGorDyX

• liam said:

Hello everyone, it?s Liam Scott here!
    I work as a professional an essay writer and have created this content with the intent of changing your life for the better. I started honing my writing skills in my school years. I learned that my fellow students needed writing help?and they were willing to pay for it. The money was enough to help pay my tuition for my first semester of college.
    Ever since college, I have continued to work as an academic writer. I was hired by a writing company based in the United Kingdom. Since then, the essays that I have written have been sold around Europe and the United States.
    In my line of work, I have become familiar with hearing, ?Liam, can you help me meet my writing assignment deadline?? I know that I can provide this service.

Professional Writer ? Liam ? nataliecrawford Corps

• herman said:

Hello, I?m Herman Noble.
    Welcome to my about page. I started writing in middle school after a creative writing assignment for my English teacher. I did creative writing for several months before I thought about doing something else.
    I had always loved doing non-fiction writing because I?m passionate about learning. When you combine writing skill with a love of learning, research paper writing only makes sense as a job.
    I?m passionate about aiding the students of the future in their school career. When they don?t have time for their paper , I am there to help.

Herman ? Academic Writing Help – Do my homework 123 Team

• evamccarthy said:

Hello All
    Thanks for checking out my writing blog . My name is Eva Mccarthy.
    I have worked a long time in this niche. My interest in writing started at a young age. I wrote short stories as a child and eventually went on to work with my school newspaper.
    This early tryst into news reporting eventually led me to academic writing. There is plenty of work for professional writers. I specialize in research papers , but have the skills to do all types of academic writing.
    Reach out for more information about rates and a price quote. I?m looking forward to helping you.

Academic Writer ? Eva Mccarthy ? tritronicsinc.com Team

• Jamesdak said:

????? ????? – ????? ???? ??????, hydra ??????

• DonaldRolve said:

my latest blog post https://1xslots.africa

• jordyn said:

Hi and welcome to my website . I?m Jordyn Livingston.
    I have always dreamed of being a writer but never dreamed I?d make a career of it. In college, though, I assisted a fellow student who needed help. She could not stop complimenting me . Word got around and someone asked me for to write their paper just a week later. This time they would compensate me for my work.
    During the summer, I started doing academic writing for students at the local college. It helped me have fun that summer and even funded some of my college tuition. Today, I still offer my research paper writing to students.

Writing Specialist ? Jordyn ? http://www.robcostudio.com Corps

• I'm 23. I h?ve $30000. How can I best us? it t? ma?? m?r? m?ney: http://pufvtrgbjh.4663.org/537c592372 said:

Earnings ?n th? Int?rn?t fr?m $9561 ?er d??: http://evihcdsqo.thecryptocart.com/da935202

Dodaj komentarz!

Możesz także włączyć powiadamianie o komentarzach w formie kanału RSS.