Home » Napoje i drinki

Gibson

24 lutego 2010 5 odsłon 6 komentarzy Print This Post Email This Post

115284_martini_night_1Przygotować w sposób tradycyjny Martini, a zamiast oliwki dodać marynowaną cebulkę.

Składniki:
ginu 7 części
wermutu 1 część

1 gwiazdka2 gwiazdki3 gwiazdki4 gwiazdki5 gwiazdek (nie oceniano)
Loading ... Loading ...

6 Comments »

• Omar said:

Can I just say what a comfort to discover somebody that truly knows what they are talking
    about on the internet. You definitely know how to bring an issue to light and make it important.

More people must read this and understand this side of your story.
    I can’t believe you’re not more popular because you most certainly have the gift.

• Kelvin said:

Thanks for finally writing about >Gibson | Cafe Modowo <Liked it!

• Uwe said:

I don’t know whether it’s just me or if perhaps everybody else
    encountering problems with your site. It looks like some of
    the text within your content are running off the screen. Can someone else please
    provide feedback and let me know if this is happening to them as well?
    This could be a problem with my internet browser because I’ve had this happen before.

• www.steve-murphy.com said:

In fact no matter if someone doesn’t understand after that
    its up to other visitors that they will help, so here it happens.

• Nola said:

Hi there, all the time i used to check webpage posts
    here early in the morning, for the reason that i love
    to find out more and more.

• milla-milla.com said:

Good – I should definitely pronounce, impressed with your web site.
    I had no trouble navigating through all the tabs and related information ended up being
    truly simple to do to access. I recently found what I hoped
    for before you know it at all. Reasonably unusual. Is likely
    to appreciate it for those who add forums or something, web site theme .
    a tones way for your customer to communicate. Excellent task.

Dodaj komentarz!

Możesz także włączyć powiadamianie o komentarzach w formie kanału RSS.